To host your project on this website follow these steps:
- Create an account by clicking the “Register” button in the top menu.
- After account creation you will automatically be logged in.
- Go to your profile page by clicking the “Profile” button in top menu.
- Click the “Create a Project” button to submit your project info, make sure you click yes in the Makeathon option.
- Once your project has been accepted, the project will be linked in your Profile and on the “Projects” page.
- Please only one project per team!
Posted on March 3, 2017 4:48 pm
The website is up!
The OSU Makerspace Framework is launching as both a physical and online collective of ongoing maker activities at OSU. Kickoff projects are coming from a variety of activities, such as senior projects, student tech club workshops, and preparation for participating in university wide build events such as the OSU Makeathon and Hackathon.
Other recurring projects are those groups that modify technical build kits such as the RobotZoo and the OSU Toy Adaptation program.
Posted on January 29, 2017 12:36 am